Lumber Products is a full service wholesale distributor of building materials that services customers throughout the western states. As a company that has been around since 1938, we are committed to the longevity, growth, and sincerity of the relationships with our employees, our customers, and our suppliers. We are a company that was founded by the Hall family, and have continued the tradition of family values and a culture that is centered around our core values of honesty, integrity and professionalism.
"No matter how much we grow, we still offer a small company feel. Our employees own Lumber Products and they are our greatest asset. In turn, we owe them all the flexibility and professional enhancement we can give, earning their loyalty and increased commitment to you. Perhaps that's one reason our retention rates are so high."
- Peter Hall, President and Third Generation Owner
As we grow we are able to offer excellent opportunities for experienced, dedicated employees that want to be a
part of our team. The ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external
customers, and effectively communicate through team meetings and other written or verbal communication is essential.
If you have a proven track record of success and are looking to enhance your career path, Lumber Products
could be a great career opportunity for you!
- We are a drug free company
- We are committed to providing a workplace that is free from discrimination and harassment
- We are committed to strong safety practices
- As we pursue our excellence for a safe working environment, we have so far earned the distinguished
award as a SHARP Employer in our following locations:
Albuquerque, NM (2005)
Chandler, AZ (2008)
- We are a Trusted Carrier Partner which classified us as one of the "best"
motor carriers participating in the
Oregon Green Light weigh station pre-clearance program.
By having an exemplary record of compliance with registration, tax, and safety requirements, we have received the
Trusted Carrier designation.
We believe that people are our main asset, which is why we strive to recruit and retain for the long term success of the company. We offer competitive compensation and great benefit programs for the benefit of you and your family members.
- Family Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage for employees and their dependents)
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Unum Supplemental Insurance
- Critical Illness
- PTO (paid time off)
- Paid Holidays
- Education Reimbursement
- Computer Purchase Program
- Company Sponsored Events (BBQs, holiday party, summer party, sporting events,
golf tournament, fishing event, etc)
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Matching Program
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
We have no openings at this time
Lumber Products is a full service distributor of building materials and a reputable company throughout the Western States. We are an Employee Owned Company that has been in business since 1938. We are a drug free company and offer a generous benefits package.
If you are a qualified candidate and would like to join the Lumber Products team, please submit your resume by e-mail to:
jobs [@] lumpro.com
Proud to be Employee Owned!
Voted #25 Best
Oregon Companies to work for in 2004